Purchased some jewelry essentials over the last month or so at my favorite store… dahn dahn dahn… yes, forever21. My other favorite accessories spot is h&m. What surprises me is that sometimes I find things in WI or MN that I can’t purchase at the three-story forever21 or the h&m here in San Francisco, CA. Too many fashionistas buying the “good” stuff quickly. 😉
1) Gold necklace – found a similar one from UO with pink detail here
2) Cocktail Ring
3) Rhinestone Bow Cuff in silver/clear here
4) Rhinestone Bow Cuff in peach/gold here
5) Pointed Flat Collar Necklace here
1) Zara Look-a-like Tan Open-Toe Wedges from DSW: Recall from the 2011 season, Zara had these open-toe wedges in black. Well, a month ago, I was bridesmaid shoe shopping with my sister-in-law at DSW in MN and oh my gatos… found the same wedges in tan! Score! Love the architecture of the wedge and neutral open-toe pumps will leave your legs looking long!
2) f21 Leather Detail Sandals: $12.80 from f21 in Milwaukee, WI. Perfect for the summer.
3) Brown ankle boots: $18.50 from Buffalo Exchange in Berkeley, CA. While there, I also discovered a cute boutique shop called “Sway” with quite the clothing + accessories.
What accessories/shoes have you purchased lately?