I’m super late on the Oxblood Trend (a whole season). Purchased some oxblood tights + pants last month. If you follow my instagram, here’s how I paired it for work + casually.
1) White Casual OOTD
2) Blush Casual OOTD
3) Work OOTD
4) Tie-dye Print
Plaid Shirt Dress (Thrifted) similar here
‘Oxblood’ Tights similar here
Cognac Ankle Booties (Qupid brand from Akira) similar here
Here are some ‘Oxblood’ items you could add to your closet.
1) A Statement Necklace (here)
2) ModCloth Lace Shorts (here)
3) ModCloth ‘Meet me at the Mull’ Skirt (here)
4) ModCloth ‘Leave your Mark’ Top (here)
5) NastyGal Carbon Studded Boots (here)
6) AnnTaylor Pumps (here)
Which outfit was your favorite?