San Fran has some amazing thrift shops. Stopped by some new thrift shops. My favorite one was the Salvation Army in the Mission as they had a large stock, fairly organized and had an extra 50% off all items on Saturdays.
We came upon an alleyway full of art and decided to take some photos.
1) Vintage Mint Blouse (thrift find) similar here
2) Forever21 Tie Dye Romper (old)
3) Black opaque tights similar here
4) Cognac Ankle Booties similar from Aldo’s here
5) Forever21 Black Crossbody Bag (old) similar here
6) Black Cat Eye Sunnies – similar here