Wedding Inspiration click here.
Our Hmong-American Wedding consisted of 4 parts.
4.1.2011 Part 1: Hmong Engagement Ceremony
7.15 – 16.2011 Part 2: Hmong Wedding Celebration
4.21.2012 Part 3: Hmong-American Wedding Celebration
2013 Part 4: Legal Marriage
1) Photographer: PrettyGeeky check out their work here. Wedding Tips on Choosing a Photographer here.
2) How to Choose a Videographer click here. Ours was Lee Vaughter of Vaughter Weddings. You can check out his work here.
3) Wedding Food here
4) Budget here
5) Bride: Wedding Dress(es) here, Make-up here, Jewelry + Accessories here
6) Bridal Party Outfits here
7) Venue was Grand Meridian in Appleton, WI here
8) Chair Cover Rental from St. Paul, MN Garza Rental click here
9) Music here
10) DIY Projects were as follows:
- Save-the-dates here
- Wedding Invitations here
- Wedding Programs here
- Wedding Decor here
- Gold Vases here
- Wedding Guestbook here
- Photobooth Props here
Have a question about your wedding or want to share your wedding on iHEARThmong? Leave me a note!